Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today I found at 45 carrying case from the late 60s - early 70s. Not only covered with funny girlie graffiti related to music of the day, but it was still full or records - and most in great shape! Now if only I could find one of these 15 years older and from Detroit or New Orleans...
Here's a list of the tunes which were inside my "Teenie Time Capsule":
The Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball / Now Can I Leave Her - Columbia
The Foundations - Now That I've Found You /  Come On Back To Me - Uni
The Drifters - Loneliness or Happiness / Sweets For Me Sweet - Atlantic
Stepphenwolf - Born To Be Wild / Everybody's Next One - Dunhill
The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want / Honkey Tonk Woman - London
New Colony Six - Things I'd Like To Say /  Come And Give Your Love To Me - Mercury
The Hollies - Bus Stop / Don't Run & Hide - Imperial
Herman's Hermits - Leaning On The Lamp Post / Hold On! - MGM
Herman's Hermits - My Reservation's Been Confirmed / Dandy - MGM
The Rascals - People Got To Be Free / My World - Atlantic
Blood, Sweat & Tears - You've Made Me So Very Happy / Blues Pt. II - Columbia
The Monkees - A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You / The Girl I Knew Somewhere - Colgems
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson / Old Friends Bookends - Columbia
The New Beats - Everythings  Alright / Pink Dally Rue - Hickory
The Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love / SWLABR - Atco
The Union Gap - Young Girl / I'm Losing You - Columbia
The Seekers - When The Stars Begin To Fall / Georgy Girl - Capital
Small Faces - I'm Only Dreaming / Ithcycoo Park - Immediate
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Helplessly Hoping / Marakesh Express - Atlantic
Peter & Gordon - Lady Godiva / Morning's Calling - Capital
The Royal Gaurdsmen - Snoopy vs. The Red Baron / I Needed You - Laurie
The Box Tops - The Letter / Happy Times - Mala
The Lemon Pipers - Green Tamborine / No Help From Me - Buddah Records
The Doors - Wild Child / Touch Me - Elektra
Crispin St. Peters - The Pied Piper / Sweet Dawn My True Love - Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment