Saturday, April 10, 2010

I had a great record shopping day today. It took a lot of digging and I got filthy, but here's what I found for less than $1 a pop. All of these are in the $5-$15 dollar range on FleaBay, but prices there are inflated so who knows what to think.

Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy / Baby Cakes - Cameo
Joe Tex - Fresh Out Of Tears / Hold What You've Got - Dial
Lovin' Spoonful - You Don't Have To Be So Nice / My Gal - Kama Sutra
The Dells - I Want My Momma / Always Together - Cadet
The Rivingtons - Bird's The Word / I'm Losing My Grip - Liberty
Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - The Twist / Teardrops On Your Letter - King
The Ventures - Walk Don't Run '64 / The Cruel Sea - Dolton
BJ Thomas & The Triumphs - Candy Baby / So Lonesome - Scepter Records
Blue Magoos - Tobacco Road / Sometimes I Think About - Mercury
The Electric Prunes - Too Much To Dream / Luvin - Reprise
Del Shannon - Do You Want To Dance / This Is All I Have To Give - Amy
Peggy Lee - Fever / You Don't Know - Capital
Chubby Checker - The Twist / Toot - Parkway
Little Johnny Taylor - Strange Bed With A Bad Head / As Long As I Don't See You - Ronn
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting / Gamblin' Man - 20th Century
Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown / Sad Day - London
Buddy Knox - Party Doll / My Baby's Gone - Roulette
The Larks - The Jerk / Forget Me - Money
Harry Hari - Yes Sir, That's My Baby / Yokohama Mama - Capitol
Rufus Thomas - Do The Push & Pull - Stax
Rufus Thomas - The Breakdown - Stax
The Excellents - Coney Island Baby / You Baby You - Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment